Connecting links for Origin8 chains
Connecting links for Origin8 chains - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 1000 hour salt spray test
- Professional grade chain catcher that debuted on the gold medal TT bike of Kristin Armstrong in the 2012 London Olympics - Allows for independent adjustment and tightening of the derailleur - Lightweight 6061 t6 aluminum, Including all hardware for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo braze-on mounted…
- Used by professionals in the olympics, World championships, The classics and grand tours - Lightweight 6061 t6 aluminum, Including all hardware for shimano, Sram and campagnolo braze-On mounted and braze-On adapter clamp mounted front derailleurs (Not compatible with with campagnolo eps front…
- Updated chainguide design eliminates the lower roller reducing weight, noise and complexity - S Line slider technology with o-ring ensures silent chain engagement - Updated polycarbonate bashguard features varying thickness material for increased strength - smooth outer surface for easy cleaning…
- Updated chainguide design eliminates the lower roller reducing weight, noise, and complexity - S Line slider technology with o-ring ensures silent chain engagement - Updated polycarbonate bashguard features varying thickness material for increased strength - Smooth outer surface for easy cleaning…
- Ultra lightweight XC or Cyclocross upper chain guide for 1x drivetrains
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High…
- Lightweight All-Mountain/Enduro 1X chain guide - Constructed from 6061 T-6 alloy and molded thermoplastic - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Not compatible with 104BCD x 30t chainrings - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 123g (26-32t)
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g -…
- Chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with 11-speed systems - ConneX-11sX: nickel coating of the plates, with stainless steel inner links ensures optimal corrosion protection, 270g - Connex-11s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 2
• An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. • 1/2 x 1/8 • 112 links • 300 grams
• An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems • 1/2 x 1/8 • 124 links • 300 grams
• An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems • 1/2 x 3/32 • 120 links • 300 grams
• An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. • 1/2 x 1/8 • 112 links • Nickel • 300 grams
•Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain •For use with index shifting systems •For 5-/6-speed drivetrains •116 links •300 grams
•Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain •For use with index shifting systems •For 7-/8-speed drivetrains •300 grams •132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and…
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every…
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and…
Standard replacement chain